THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
ROLE; Merchandise Operative
REPORTING TO; Head of Logistics / Samples Manager
THE ROLE: Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, to assist in the day-to-day smooth running of logistics/Samples operation, following instruction and working to agreed systems and practises with set SLA.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Contribute to the sample team daily task as required
- Check product to the required level of accuracy
- If eligible, drive company vehicles as instructed
- Deliver product into studio and to studio teams
- Return all product from studio at shoot ends to either DC or production teams
- Have an overview of client requirements/ standards and ensure those levels are maintained
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Improvement against set KPI’s
- Delivery against targets
- Contributing to team development
- Contributing to improving working practise
- Development of the service offering to customer
- Supporting growth and business changes required within the Studio Samples and Logistics team
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job