Master Data Associate
Finance & Fraud
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Master Data Associate
Location: THG Master Data
About Finance at THG:
THG Finance is a dynamic and evolving team that covers all areas of finance, including central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax, and internal audit, as well as specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health, and Brands. As we expand our business and take on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles. Common characteristics among our team members are the ability to drive change, adaptability, and resourcefulness to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About The Role:
Reporting into the Masterdata Manager, the Masterdata Associate is responsible for the transactional delivery of THG masterdata activities, identifying and assessing financial risks as necessary so that any changes to business partners accounts are handled following the necessary anti-fraud controls and in compliance with internal and external audit requirements. In addition to this, The Master Data Associate is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of accounts and bank account data.
The Masterdata Associate ensures that all processes and controls related to the masterdata maintenance for The Hut Group are operating efficiently and effectively and that agreed SLA’s are met.
The role is cross-functional with P2P, OTC and other THG internal functions and require the ability to support business projects with impact on the business performance. The Master Data associate is also responsible for liaising with contacts in the markets to ensure that changes to accounts are correct and made in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the creation, amendment and update of all customer and supplier accounts
- Ensuring that these controls are completed accurately and timely to meet compliance standards with regards to these controls.
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management
- Maintains a 24-48 turn-around time for all incoming requests
- Input of group Masterdata including Suppliers and Customers creation and maintenance, BP data cleanse, sales and purchasing price lists upload and maintenance, material codes creations and amendments.
- Assumes ownership and responsibility for data accuracy, completeness, consistency, and integrity of customer and supplier master data fields.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with other functional teams and has regular interactions regarding customer and supplier issues.
- Maintains accurate tracking of open and closed requests to ensure smooth workflow and accurate reporting.
- Perform regular quality audits to maintain data integrity.
- Receive, confirm, verify accuracy and enter master data for vendor accounts into accounting database and operational systems
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong organisational skills; attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision
- Results driven, self-sufficient and highly motivated
- Must be able to work effectively ensuring high class organisation
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Analytically minded and a methodical problem solver
- Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service
- Partner with other teams to process effectiveness, efficiency needs, and ensure compliance with controls
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other functional areas, within Shared Financial Services
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job