Marketing Manager - Myprotein Korea
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Marketing Manager - Myprotein Korea
Location: Manchester (M90 3RR)
About the Role - Core responsibilities:
- The Korean speaking Marketing Manager has a key part to play in growing the Myprotein and MP Clothing brand across the Korean region – one of our fastest growing territories.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities with insights, crafting and executing strategies for Marketing Team to reach new market segments and expand market share for ongoing growth.
- Manage end-to-end marketing calendar including all Digital Marketing channels, Performance Marketing, and Influencer Marketing.
- Monitor, analyse and report key performance KPIs including traffic, new customer, CAC etc to increase the efficiency of marketing activities and ensure the best possible balance of ROI and growth.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and track tools to provide forecasts, competitive analysis, marketing campaign results, and consumer trends to convert results into actionable strategies.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Korea.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and expertise in digital marketing
- Able to be in the Manchester office 3 days per week
- Korean language skills both written & spoken to native level is mandatory
- Experience in managing all digital marketing channels (SEO/SEM/CRM/PPC/Affiliates) and brand marketing channels (Campaign/content/social media) is preferred.
- Proven track record in driving brand awareness and sales through marketing initiatives in Korea.
- Strong sense of design, aesthetics, and copywriting style.
- Knowledge of both current and emerging Korean and global platforms including but not limited to Naver, YouTube, Kakao, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, experience working with Analytics platforms (SQL, Tableau or Google Analytics)
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively
- Strong affinity with marketing and branding in the supplements and sports apparel market in Korea.
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines.
What's on offer:
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary bi-annual bonus scheme based of company and personal performance
- Discounts across THG brands
- Discounted Gym membership
- Company Doctor
- Agile working policy, up to 2 days per week working from home
- Discounted on site physio
- 25% off season tickets on certain rail routes
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job