Marketing Executive – GLOSSYBOX France
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
GLOSSYBOX is a leading beauty box subscription, surprising our subscribers with premium beauty treats and new trending products every month. We are present in 9 international markets and employ over 80 people across 5 global offices. The French territory is one of our emerging markets and has seen rapid growth over the last few years. We are looking for a marketing executive to accelerate the growth further, who will work across multiple marketing channels to drive rapid new subscriber acquisition.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with our E-Commerce team to successfully execute our French monthly campaigns across all marketing channels
- Define the marketing strategy with the e-commerce team for all Limited Edition launches in the market, including our Beauty Advent Calendar
- Develop our influencer marketing program, securing placements with top tier content creators and gifted brand ambassadors
- Own the French content creation for our digital magazine and the blog and support on copywriting for paid marketing channels
- Own the CRM campaigns (e-mail and SMS) to active subscribers and new leads and drive our overall communications strategy
- Assist on GLOSSYBOX France social media accounts and launch new platforms such as TikTok
- Work with partner brands to implement any contracted marketing activity and develop feedback reports based on subscriber survey data
- Analyse marketing channel performance and report back to the business
Key desired skills:
- Fluent French is required (either Native speaker or degree level)
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- We are looking for a team player who is proactive, resilient, driven and creative
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job