Marketing Executive - France | LOOKFANTASTIC
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
THG Beauty is quickly becoming one of the world’s leading online beauty retailers. From skincare to cosmetics and hair products, our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to market-leading websites like Lookfantastic, Skinstore, Dermstore, Mankind and the beauty subscription box brand Glossybox. And our portfolio of premium brands includes the likes of ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Grow Gorgeous – all of which are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Beauty is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
About The Role
Reporting to: EU Marketing Manager
Purpose of Role: The Marketing Executive should work with the Marketing Manager and with the Country Manager to deliver the marketing strategy including content creation for affiliates, influencers, social media, and CRM.
Performance and campaign planning:
- Identify new marketing trends and strategies in the market and apply them to the country accordingly.
- Driving traffic and new customers to site to grow performance continuously and hit ambitious growth targets.
- Budget management and campaign cost evaluation to hit revenue targets within the marketing budget.
- Identifying beauty trends and marketing strategies to be on the forefront of existing and prospecting customers.
- Build strong promotional plans with existing partnerships (e.g. affiliate and influencers) and identify / recruit new partnerships to increase brands awareness
- Ensuring key promotions are being communicated through marketing channels in line with Buying/Campaign plans.
- Reviewing top selling and underperforming products on site and use data to understand how we can drive up performance via acquisition channels.
- Developing cost effective, long terms marketing strategies across a variety of marketing channels such as affiliates, CRM, influencers, and social.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create a strategy using analysis and trend data to identify and create content to push across marketing channels and different cluster of customers.
- Maintain Social Media channels with up to date content to engage and grow our audience.
Cross Team Collaboration
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Country Manager to implement campaigns across site and through marketing channels with a consistent tone of voice and visual theme
- Work together with central marketing teams to align with global marketing strategies and localise them for your site
- Collaborate with trader to set up appropriate customer incentives that balance cost of sale and profit margin targets
- Work with buying teams to get strong branded offers trending in your market to maximise performance across key trading events
- Collaborate with agencies to consistently analyse and improve marketing strategies and get lookfantastic on the forefront of any new parnters, technologies or strategies.
- Daily reporting of site’s overall performance in terms of KPIs: Revenue, COS, Traffic, Conversion rate (also on EU level).
- Brand performance reports should be reviewed regularly in line with brand targets and YoY growth figures with key actions to drive growth.
- Monitor KPI performance across the site and marketing channels, action any misses against targets with incremental exposure options and continuously report back on strategies to improve the numbers.
- Works collaboratively with the Trade Team and other departments to hit daily targets.
- Supports on team training of junior team member and encourages effective teamwork, KPI setting and communicating clear goals/targets.
- Motivates team – positive, problem solving, can-do mentality.
- Provides support to new team members – ensures a full induction is provided and support during the learning process
- Fluent in French.
- Time management: Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time.
- Analytical ability – ability to budget and review performance.
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and lead meetings.
- Awareness of the beauty industry and beayty trends in a specific local.
- People management: Inspire and motivate a team to deliver a shared goal.
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job