Management Accountant - Payroll
Finance & Fraud
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Finance Division:
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role:
As part of the Payroll finance division, you will work as part of a team to help the business through the monthly forecasting, period close & reporting processes; ensuring robust financial control along the way.
- Managing a full region of payroll including P&L and balance sheet, ensuring they are completed on time in line with period close deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring the balance sheets are robust and complete, with readily available support and actions followed up with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain relationships with multiple finance teams, operations, people team and others
- Preparation of regular reporting & analysis for group wide stakeholders
- Represent payroll finance in driving and supporting process improvements across the are to improve processes, control and efficiency measures
- Be flexible and reactive to incoming project work, such as assisting with the implementation of new automated processes or reporting processes via IT software
- Supporting any requests from stakeholders around the group (eg. Operations, wider finance, senior mgmt.) as tasks land
- Part-Qualified / Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with payroll information preferred, although not essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job