Management Accountant: Nutrition (Manufacturing)
Finance & Fraud
4M, Manchester Airport
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
This role is within the Nutrition Division’s Finance function and offers exposure to our acquired manufacturing entities. This role is a combination of business partnering, supporting the manufacturing sites to maximize the bottom-line, and day-to-day management accounting.
- Prepare and take ownership of month-end for P&L and BS, demonstrating a keen eye for detail
- Prepare and present weekly/ quarterly rolling forecasting and annual budgets on financial performance
- Ensure strong financial controls are in place
- Work closely with central and site teams to have a sound understanding of the mechanics of the P&L
- Fully support and engage with the Financial Controller to ensure a holistic view of performance to provide insight to support commercial analysis on trading performance
- A proactive approach to month-end and financial planning
- Supporting the wider team where necessary
- Travel once a fortnight to site in Luton
- Part-qualified (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- Experience of preparing management accounts in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Ambitious and keen to add instant value within an aspiring and challenging environment
- Proven record of delivering against targets
- A confident mindset, comfortable in dealing with a wide range of non-financial key stakeholders
- Team work to achieve division goals
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job