Maintenance Lead - Fulfilment
Operations & Production
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Your objective, through modern maintenance systems, will be to maintain business as usual for the plant operations, to continuously improve availability/reliability of the equipment and to do so safely. The role will be a key part in the leadership of the technical agenda working closely with the Engineering manager. You will lead the planned and reactive maintenance activities, support the development and implementation of training plans for the shift-based engineering teams and drive a continuous improvement culture.
You will have a good understanding of modern maintenance techniques as well as good working operational knowledge of a Manufacturing/Fulfilment site. You should also be capable of ensuring a quick reaction to daily business needs and be able to balance this against dedicating an appropriate amount of time and energy to developing improvement strategies and action plans. The Maintenance Lead will be at the heart of the sites technical agenda and is key to the performance and reliability of the Warrington site.
- Support the development, implementation, and execution of the sites Maintenance strategy.
- Reliability focused using modern techniques such as TPM, RCA, RCM and FMEA to increase equipment reliability. Delivering monthly improvement plans
- Support the continuous improvement culture and failure analysis agenda for the site by driving engineers to analyse CMMS data to develop action plans to permanently solve problems by addressing the root cause.
- Drive live plant issues through the systems and through the teams.
- Effective Weekly and monthly planned maintenance planning based on compliance with the existing schedule and management of the preventative work order backlog to ensure 100% compliance is achieved and risks removed.
- KPI analysis reporting both weekly and monthly and ensure KPIs are met, results published to key stakeholder group.
- Control of planned maintenance outages and events.
- Build capability model with the team focusing on asset knowledge and maintenance processes.
- Support the delivery of engineering excellence growth in responsible categories.
- Complete risk assessments and manage Permit to Works
- Manage third party contracts effectively.
- Budget management and support, clear forecasting of spend and contribute to the development of annual budget projection.
- To deputise for the Engineering Manager in their absence
- Time served engineer with a minimum HND qualification.
- Strong man management and leadership qualities
- Previous people management experience is desirable as you will have a team of direct reports to manage, minimum 3 years’ experience in an engineering management/supervisory capacity.
- Experience working with maintenance planning systems.
- Strong understand of H&S minimum IOSH qualified.
- Experience with CMMS, management, deployment and auditing
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation will be at the heart of your work
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job