Loyalty Apprentice - LOOKFANTASTIC
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Our Early Careers Development Programme
Throughout our Early Careers Development Programme, you’ll have access to a series of learning opportunities that will help to propel your career further, faster. The programme will consist of series of courses that have been designed to accelerate your career, giving you access to the knowledge, skills, and behaviours for success at THG. Each course will include a number of workshops, team takeovers, and engagement initiatives.
About the Role
About the role: As the Loyalty Executive you will be supporting in managing the sites through effective planning co-ordination and driving the overall Loyalty performance.
Planning and day to day:
- Working with the Loyalty Manager to build and execute the Loyalty trade calendar.
- Promoting and embodying the brand identity and ensuring trading decisions align to this identity.
- Ensuring all key Loyalty trading moments are well planned and executed with a 360° market activation plan, complimenting and elevating the main trade calendar.
- Driving continuous site improvements to the Loyalty customer journey, maximising conversion and AOV and reducing bounce rate on site by reducing barriers to buying online.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and content teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Identification and execution of best in class marketing activations and new marketing channels to drive new customers in an efficient manner whilst improving the retention and value of our existing customers.
Cross Team Collaboration:
- Key collaboration with digital marketing channels teams to ensure a consistent campaign plan catered to each channel.
- Working closely with Brand team to actively drive forward planning and execute brand campaign and NPD.
- Collaborates with Core Beauty team to review key brand activations and launches, plotting in marketing exposure to maximise each of these and build a strong JBP.
- Daily reporting of Loyalty performance from topline territory and digital marketing channels to site KPIs (Revenue, Conversion and Average Order) to feed actions to improve underperforming areas to Loyalty Manager.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales and measure performance.
Skills & Requirements
- A Levels Grade A-C
- Team player – able to collaborate
- Strong initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Analytical & comfortable with data
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Developing self and others
- Driven and goal orientated.
- Maintain calm composure under pressure
- Computer literate
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job