Loyalty Activation Manager | LOOKFANTASTIC
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s number 1 online premium beauty retailer. Carrying over 22,000 products and shipping to over 200 countries, we are the partner of choice for many leading beauty brands including the likes of MAC, YSL and Tom Ford. We have a portfolio of over 660 premium brands and revenue share has grown 40% year on year over the last 4 years, making us the most successful beauty website globally. The website attracts over 10 million visits per month, and we have everything onsite to suit every one of our customers individual beauty needs. Our team are beauty enthusiasts and have a desire to create brilliant customer experiences, built from the insight and data executed through our integrated technology and expertise.
About The Role
The Lookfantastic Loyalty scheme, LF Beauty Plus+, was launched in October 2022. In 2024 and beyond, it forms a key part of the customer retention strategy and is a focus area for the business.
The Loyalty Activation Manager will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Loyalty activations in the trade calendar. Taking ownership of maximising the existing programme, working with a range of different stakeholders across the business, this is a really exciting opportunity for a confident, commercially minded, and experienced business activator/coordinator.
As Loyalty evolves, the team will likely grow to enable the longer-term strategic vision to be set and realised.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and collaborate closely with trade, buying, commercial, marketing and campaign stakeholders to ensure both day-to-day activity and large campaigns are planned and executed successfully. The Loyalty Activation Manager will ultimately be the lead and owner of this.
- Project manage the planning and execution of our existing loyalty programme whilst looking for opportunities to make optimisations to maximise the performance of the scheme.
- Leveraging existing data and reporting, as well as what’s happening more broadly in the market from a Loyalty perspective, bring a point of view to conversations and make recommendations that will drive planning and execution of Lookfantastic Loyalty activity.
- Using analytics tools such as GA and Tableau, monitor and report back to the business on performance of the scheme as a whole and ongoing activity and campaigns such as scheme participation, revenue, customer cohorts (e.g. reporting on the make-up and movement of customers in the different loyalty tiers), accrued and converted loyalty credit, and so on.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Loyalty experience
- Knowledge of analytics software (e.g.Tableau, GA)
- Experience working in a cross-functional role collaborating with multiple teams in different functions
- Strong communication & negotiation skills – comfortable liaising with, and presenting to, stakeholders at various organisational levels
- Highly organised and able to work under own initiative, managing time efficiently and effectively
- Results driven
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job