Loss Prevention Specialist - Omega
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Omega, Warrington
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About Security and Loss Prevention and Your Role
The Loss Prevention Specialist is a pivotal position within the Loss Prevention Security department. The role holder will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a data driven strategy to reduce and maintain losses with the Group’s fulfilment centres. Driving a culture of security and loss mitigation. In addition they will ensure that the day to day security operation is implemented effectively and that the Group’s standard operating procedures are executed.
- Engaging with, and influencing key stakeholders within the fulfilment centres to build and maintain a strong operational culture around Security & Loss Prevention
- Implementation and maintenance of Group Security & Loss Prevention procedures
- The ability to provide specific guidance and coaching to employees of all levels on Loss Prevention techniques
- Effectively work with all other functions within the Security & Loss Prevention department and wider business
- Oversight of all security functions within the fulfilment centres
- The creation and implementation of strategic processes to reduce losses across the fulfilment centres
- The use of CCTV and its utilisation during investigations into operational loss
- The management and supervision of security offices
- The investigation and resolution of all security and loss prevention related incidents
- Continuous review of the fulfilment centres for high risk products ensuring the control measures for these products are effectively managed
- Brief and advise Senior Management on all security & loss prevention matters
- Ensuing the security and protection of the fulfilment centres
- Manage all aspects of visitor access into the fulfilment centres
- Providing weekly, detailed reports to the Security and Loss Prevention Manager
- The ability to interpret and analyse data, identifying loss patterns & emerging risks
- Strong communication & influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business
- Pro-active approach to investigation and resolution of security incidents
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge and use of technology
- Responsible attitude with the ability to act as a role model for THG colleagues
- Due to the location of our site and the pattern of work, you may need your own transport
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job