Learning and Development Executive
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About the Role
Reporting into the Central L&D Manager, the L&D Executive will be responsible for building and delivering L&D programmes for our head office employees. You will work closely with the HR and Talent Partners to understand our group needs, implementing learning interventions across all layers of the group (new starters, graduates, managers, high performers, directors). You will be responsible for building programmes that ensure personal development opportunities for our teams, influencing high performance across the division.
The L&D Executive will be critical in providing a robust L&D offering across new starters right up to SLT. With a focus on delivering a best-in-class function focusing on personal development and growth opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with HR and Talent BPs, as well as the Senior Leadership Team within the division, to understand business needs
- Designing, delivering and evaluating training sessions within the group learning framework
- Providing recommendations for effective learning and development interventions
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Consulting with the Senior Leadership Team to diagnose divisional skills gaps and learning needs
- Developing & delivering specific training for key audiences including new starters, managers, high performers, SLT
- Taking a strategic and reactive approach to training and development
- Ensuring training effectiveness is measured in line with performance management to create a feedback culture
- Proven experience in a Learning and Development focused role
- Great at building relationships with others and able to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience of delivering the full 'training cycle'
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Passion for developing and maintaining a great culture where people love to work, through a learning and development offering
- Adaptability to different environments & our fast paced culture
- Experience of working in an online/digital first business would be preferential, not essential
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job