Key Account Manager - MyProtein ANZ
Sales & Business Development
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers specializing in the Beauty and Wellness sector. We own category-leading brands such as Lookfantastic, Cult Beauty and Myprotein – one of the world’s leading sports nutrition brands. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in over 160 markets. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global leader in e-commerce.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for driven and decisive individuals with a curiosity about all things digital. We empower staff to make their own decisions and embrace innovative thinking.
Our culture is fast-paced, ambitious and meritocratic. At THG, you will receive responsibility from day 1, alongside the training and support required to set you up for success. If you’re someone who enjoys a challenge and thrives in problem solving environments, THG is the place for you.
Myprotein is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
THG provides Myprotein with unmatched capabilities. With everything from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, Myprotein is delivering rapid growth across Australia and New Zealand, as well as our other global markets. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Key Account Manager - MyProtein Australia & New Zealand
Reporting directly to the ANZ General Manager, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the performance of the Myprotein B2B channel across ANZ. This includes Grocery Retail, Convenience, Wholesale, Forecourts, Specialist Stores and Pharmacies.
- Outreach and development of customer relationships to deliver incremental distribution, revenue and profitable growth in the retail channel for Myprotein.
- Prepare and deliver commercially robust customer account plans which identify key promotional activities and priorities.
- Build, align and monitor activation budgets.
- Align and advice our warehouse and logistics team to ensure the business has appropriate processes in place to meet the expectations of our customers.
- Collaborate with local and global brand and NPD teams to ensure promotional materials are developed and there is a strong pipeline of retail NPD.
- Align with the central B2B team to ensure alignment to the overall global strategy.
- Implement, monitor, report & forecast on account performance against sales budget.
- Progress towards and achieve specific distribution and sales objectives by account for existing and new products.
- Annually review customer account plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- Evaluate promotional effectiveness to ensure the most efficient use of promotional expenditure.
- Provide the business with accurate rolling monthly sales forecasts.
You may be an experienced Key Account Executive seeking your next career move with more responsibility or a Key Account Manager looking to move into an exciting sector that is extremely fast paced, innovative and in year on year growth. We are looking for a National Account Manager who can deliver ambitious plans across the whole retail sector and be a key driver in propelling Myprotein to the next level in 2023 and beyond.
You will already be working in a role with responsibilities managing retail accounts, agreeing business plans, range proposals and execution of products.
- Knowledge and experience of sports nutrition products a strong advantage
- Previous Account Management Experience 2+ years (Food & Beverage Retail/Wholesale/Convenience) a must
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver exceptional results in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative abilities
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional relationship skills (building and maintaining)
- Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills.
- As the THG HQ is based in the UK, candidates should expect some calls which align to UK business hours. These are kept limited and reasonable.
What's on offer
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Open door policy where your ideas matter
- Generous employee discounts across our brands
- Enhanced Parental Leave Pay
- Flexible work arrangements
- Modern office facilities
- Paid birthday off
- and lots more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job