Junior Marketing & Content Manager - THG Experience (Hospitality)
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Experience:
THG Experience is home to our portfolio of luxury properties, including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel, King Street Townhouse Gym & Spa and Great John Street Hotel. Each property has unique features that drive an unparalleled experience to our members and guests, whilst allowing them to interact and experience our wider brand portfolio, including THG Nutrition & THG Beauty.
Our aim is to Disrupt the way hospitality and leisure is traditionally experienced. Experiences are, by definition, intrinsic to culture and individual self-expression. As hospitality and leisure aim to enhance the cultural relevance of their brand and products within a fiercely competitive industry, THG Experience is primed to create indelible physical and digital experiences, services and content at speed and scale, helping our portfolio of brands make their mark on the most discerning of audiences.
We are searching for a driven Junior Marketing Manager to join our team at THG Experience. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with company objectives.
- Take ownership of copywriting for all collateral required ensuring it aligns to the brands tone of voice.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitor activities.
- You will be responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing integrated marketing campaigns across various digital channels (digital, social media, email, events, etc)
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance metrics to optimise future initiatives.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing efforts and communication channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain a strong and cohesive brand identity. This will include managing relationships with internal key stakeholders across Brand and different divisions of the business.
- Deliver digital marketing initiatives, including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Affiliates, social media, and content marketing.
- Stay alert and active for industry trends and emerging digital marketing technologies.
- Utilise analytics tools to measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis.
- Proven experience within the different marketing channels
- Copywriting skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team to deliver results
- Be confident communicating verbally and written to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think critically and be adept at problem solving independently and as part of a wider team
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job