Junior Digital Merchandiser | Lookfantastic
Internal Applications Only
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Beauty / LookFantastic
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
Reporting to: Senior Buyer
Purpose of role: To drive digital excellence across key accounts. This a truly exciting role at LookFantastic offering the opportunity to drive digital excellence across our strategic brand accounts. The main focus of the role is to optimise the brands performance on the LF website across both visual representation of brand on site but also improving customer metrics and engagement for the brand. This role will allow the person to be fully immersed in the brands products and strategies whilst driving digital excellence in optimisation and execution on LF as well as a continuous strive to improve performance.
Digital Excellence Responsibilities:
Optimisation & User Journey:
• Ensure all brands products are optimised i.e. set up for success under LF trading team/senior account manager and brand partner following best practice, including but not limited to:
o Product merchandising (product placements/recommendations)
o Product copy and on-page SEO optimisation o Imagery and videos
o Best in class PDP pages
o Brand Rooms
o Navigation and search
o Content and Editorial
o Product availability
o Product Attribution review & optimised discoverability
• Final approval of all NPD product pages on the website. Expectation is right first time, 100% of the time.
• Optimise customer journey by performing regular site walks/reviews to ensure customer journey for partner brands are well optimised and intuitive.
• Regular SEO audits to drive excellent SEO Optimisation in collaboration with LookFantastic in-house SEO Team.
• Utilising keyword research and search trends data to optimise product titles and copy on product pages.
• Works in close alignment with the site managers and marketing teams across the division to ensure brands/group are well represented on site & across channel.
• Regular interpretation of data analysis, providing key insights and recommendations for improvement across a variety of metrics such as traffic, conversion and basket metrics. Purchase of ROI dashboard required.
• Use insights from both LF and brand partner to understand customer behaviour, making decisions and recommendations based on these insights with the customer at the forefront of mind. This includes A/B testing where appropriate.
• Providing digital and trade post event analysis and recommendations to inform future investment strategy
• Understand customer behaviour within brand and understand key replenish/cross sell triggers to increase retention
• Mapping of critical paths and ensuring these are adhered to for new product launches
• Key stakeholder management both internal with various trading, marketing, buying and content teams as well as external management with brand partners KPI’s Responsibility for building strength in key strategic brand relationships while delivering sales & profit growth
• Conversion improvement:- achieving conversion growth to last year/year to date.
• Retention improvement:- reactivation of lapsed customers and increased retention rate of customers.
▪ Team player – able to collaborate across functions
▪ Initiative – able to think outside of the box
▪ Pro-active and positive attitude
▪ Developing Self and Others
▪ Driven and goal orientated
▪ Can demonstrate an operational and strategic mind set
▪ Can build strong relationships
▪ Can work cross functionally across teams to deliver the best outcome for our brand partners and our business.
▪ Ecommerce trading experience
▪ 2-3 years SEO experience with high knowledge of Keyword Research
▪ Highly organised
▪ Interest within the beauty industry and knowledge of beauty products
▪ Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
• Analytical ability with high attention to detail
• Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction
▪ Commercial awareness of the beauty industry
▪ Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
▪ Project management skills
▪ Competent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Consol
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job