THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About The Hut Group (THG)
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 10,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About THG Ingenuity Cloud Services
Since 2004, from the launch of our parent company, THG, we have grown from a British start-up to a globally renowned end-to-end technology platform. Developed initially as a solution to expensive third-party ecommerce solution providers, Ingenuity Cloud Services has now positioned itself as the partner of choice for organizations looking to grow globally, without any geographical barriers.
With nearly 20 years of experience in the cloud computing space and over 130,000 customers worldwide, we work with leading IT vendors to produce enterprise-grade technologies that empower businesses across the globe. Utilizing our network of 35+ cutting-edge data centers, we provide the underlying network infrastructure, hardware and software solutions that power the entire THG Commerce platform, supporting an expansive network of over 160 e-commerce websites for some of the world’s leading brands.
We are seeking a talented Junior Designer to join our dynamic and growing Marketing team at THG ICS. The successful candidate will have a passion for design, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to produce high-quality designs across a range of mediums.
You will work closely with the Marketing team to develop assets for paid advertising, website landing pages, social media artwork, sales enablement and print collateral. This role is a fantastic opportunity to bring new ideas and creative solutions to the table – ideal for someone who has a great understanding of creative & design and wants to further progress their career in tech.
- Design and produce various types of visual materials, including prototypes, digital and print collateral (social media artwork, video assets, email banners, brochures, eBooks and more).
- Create mock-ups for website landing pages and work closely with the deployment teams on updating and optimising website content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure all designs align with our brand guidelines and strategic marketing goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create cohesive design solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and techniques.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and various design projects from concept to completion.
- Listen to feedback from key stakeholders to hone skills and further improve design.
- 1+ years of experience in design, marketing or related field. Degree or diploma in design or a related field is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and a good understanding of video creation tools (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro).
- Experience in UI/UX industry prominent design software such as Figma, Sketch, Marvel, AdobeXD or equivalent.
- Good understanding of UI/UX web design principles, communication and developer handoff.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing error-free work.
- Ability to work with evolving design briefs into a finished product -independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts across our brands - up to 40%
- Hybrid working in our state-of-the-art Manchester or London offices.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job