IT Support Engineer
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
The Staff Tech Warehouse team are responsible for maintaining the IT working environment delivering a world-class experience for our fulfillment and manufacturing centers worldwide. You are the face of IT and will have excellent Customer service skills ensuring that each and every employee is able to perform their roles in the most efficient way possible.
We are currently looking to hire IT Support Engineer.
- Provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees, working closely with the Server and Networking teams Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times
- Housekeeping for Android MDM solutions both Elo and Mobicontrol
- Enrolling and managing Windows and Mac OSX devices on Microsoft Intune
- Key role in developing corporate standards for desktop computer software and hardware and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to standards
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of hardware around the warehouses
- Maintaining the estate of printing devices (Thermal and laser)
- Perform computer management and system administration activities
- Supporting the upkeep of packstations to ensure smooth operations
- Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA
- Support of the following Technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, Mac OSX, desktops, laptops, multi-function printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity
- Daily communication of service business line status
- Device management and control for handheld devices
- Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved by the Staff Technology 1st Line engineers are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved
- Updating and writing Knowledge Base entries when new solutions are established
- Raising awareness of regular repeat Incidents
- Raising Problem Records for investigation
- Working along side Senior management to implement new technologies
- Virus Protection and Updates
- Security Patching for all end user devices
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues
- Warm, friendly and approachable demeanor striving for top rate customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to suggest improvements to workflows
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Be a self-starter - Be the one pushing the boundaries
- Proactive - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise
- Benefit package (Multisport card, medical care, subsidized meals in the employee canteen, possibility to use employee transport)
- Opportunity for professional development, also within The Hut Group
- Work in an experienced, motivated team of people who value mutual relations and knowledge sharing
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job