International Account Manager - Myprotein
Sales & Business Development
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: International Account Manager – Europe
Reporting To: Senior National Account Manager
Location: Office based – THG HQ – WA15 0AF
About THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
We are looking for an International Account Manager to join our growing International B2B team. This role will be focused on growing our business in Europe. You will be responsible for developing customer relationships and delivering sustainable, profitable growth that positively impacts our global market share.
Western Europe is a high growth area for THG Nutrition & Wellness with huge headroom for growth. It will give the successful applicant a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role in developing the territory and shaping the future of sports nutrition across Europe.
To be successful you’ll already have some fantastic sales experience under your belt, ideally operating as a National Account Manager or looking to develop from a National Account Executive. You will be passionate, tenacious, results focused, and enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment.
Acting as an ambassador for our THG brands, you will have commercial capability and have experience of influencing across all levels. It’s a given that you will know the importance of being able to flex your style whilst working in an environment that can be, at times, ambiguous.
- The ability to build long-term, high-quality relationships with external partners
- A real passion for selling with strong negotiation skills
- A love for working with numbers with a great grasp of a P&L
- Personal resilience & ability to bounce back in the face of obstacles to create plans that work for both THG and your customers
- Super organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- A good grasp of the market, category management, forecasting, and shopper marketing principles
- Bags of courage – we’re not afraid to think differently and embrace new ideas. We want you to disrupt what we do in the right way to drive great results and change
- An exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business
- Full autonomy to lead on the UK’s largest retailer
- Loads of opportunities to use your selling, negotiating and presentation skills
- A great team environment and the ability to work cross-functionally
- The opportunity to develop your career within the THG network
- The ability to make a tangible difference to the success of THG Nutrition and Wellness
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus dependant on company & personal performance
- Birthday off
- Company doctor
- Onsite Barber/Hairdresser
- Onsite Physiotherapist
- Free onsite staff gym at THG Icon office
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job