International Account Executive - Myprotein
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins and MP Activewear.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
We are recruiting for some fantastic International Account Executive opportunities to join the THG Nutrition UK Retail Team. As well as our iconic MyProtein Brand you will also working with the MyVitamins, MyVegan and Exante portfolios. Across all our brands we have incredibly ambitious, exciting and innovative plans to grow further within bricks and mortar retail and we are looking for experienced Account Managers to join the team to help us achieve these.
A day in the life of an International Account Executive
As an International Account Executive, working in a fast-paced environment, you will be working closely with a range of International Account Managers and accounts to ensure the company’s profit and volume objectives are successfully met. This really is an exciting and challenging opportunity, which will see you work hard developing key skills that could stand you in a great position to embark on a progressive and successful sales career here within FMCG at THG. This role is customer facing, giving the opportunity to develop further with the addition of smaller accounts coming under your responsibility
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Be able to build strong relationships and interface across multiple functions both internally and externally whilst supporting within the commercial team.
- Providing best in class administrative support to ensure effective execution of our channel and customer promotional plans.
- Proactively creating and running internal and external reports using a range of systems, spanning retailer focused to external data and insights databases
- Playing an active role in developing customer plans and attending customer meetings when needed.
- Working closely with the Customer Business Managers and Sales Order Processing to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Managing the imagery and labelling of all B2B market places ensuring a 100% compliance rate.
- Working closely with Brand and Shopper Marketing team to develop go to market activations with key customers
- Opportunities to progress in building customer relationships through managing a small portfolio of accounts
- Manage the team’s product portfolio, using data and insights to analyse possible gaps in customer’s product catalogue
- Reporting on forecast accuracy and having an active role with the team improving the measure vs KPI’s
What Will Make You Successful
To be successful in this role you will ideally already have some fantastic administration experience under your belt. Experience within a commercial environment would be preferable, but not essential.
You will also:
- Be passionate, results focused and have a right first time mindset.
- Act as an ambassador for our business
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook whilst being able to demonstrate your already established analytical skills.
- Be able to prioritise conflicting work demands, managing multiple priorities, stakeholders and deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of commercial and financial situations
- Be comfortable when working collaboratively and cross functionally with brand and marketing teams.
- Have good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Not be afraid to challenge when needed. This is important we want different perspectives and ideas!
- Be comfortable using different systems and processes.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job