Internal Communications Manager
PR / Comms
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
We are seeking a Internal Communications Manager with a passion for delivering engaging in-house messages and processes. You will be a creative and process-driven individual joining a dynamic and fast-paced Corporate PR department.
You will be responsible for maintaining our internal communication platform THG GLOBE through writing engaging lifestyle, brand and business features according to the internal content calendar. As a confident writer, you’ll adopt a proactive ‘journalistic’ approach to sourcing key content for the platform whilst also coordinating key updates to department pages.
You will utilise our Internal Communications channels to appropriately communicate key messages, managing the internal TV signage across key Head Office sites. As the internal brand ambassador for the Group, you will ensure staff are aware of THG’s respective visions, missions and values, with the aim of informing, connecting and empowering our global workforce and influencing positive change across the business.
- Adopt a journalistic approach in sourcing and writing regular content for articles/videos on THG Globe (THG’s Intranet platform).
- Work with CEO of Communications & Portfolio to develop internal comms strategy.
- Consistently maintain the scheduling of ‘go-live’ internal communication articles/content on the Group intranet to align with internal and external focuses.
- BAU updates on THG Globe platform –department amends on a daily/weekly basis.
- Assist with key Group corporate events.
- Support content creation and campaign planning for internal communications projects.
- Coordinate the amplifications of brand campaign events internally. Ensure cross-promotion using our internal communications’ toolkit - THG GLOBE intranet, TV signage, branded emails.
- Own THG internal TV signage, producing new creative and informative decks monthly across sites.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working in internal communications or a related marketing communications’ discipline.
- Experience of multi-tasking and being able to prioritise projects/tasks/assignments.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job