Influencer Performance Executive - Myprotein
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins and MP Activewear.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Role: Influencer Performance Executive
Reporting To: Senior Influencer Performance Executive
Location: THG HQ (WA15 0AF) - Manchester
About the role:
Working within the influencer team at Myprotein, the Influencer Executive would help the influencer manager oversee performance of the program. This individual would be responsible for reporting on monthly and weekly influencer performance and identify areas of success and areas for improvement. The Influencer Executive will need to be an organised, proactive and a good communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support the influencer manager on maintaining global program growth
- Reporting on influencer performance on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis
- General influencer programme hygiene - includes ensuring links, offers and reporting is up to date for all communications
- Identifying opportunities for Myprotein to partner with external parties to help grow the global influencer program
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, develop and execute influencer campaigns globally
- Oversee invoicing and payment of influencers' through a monthly PO
- Encourage greater collaboration of influencers across brands and across different marketing channels
- Support the events, content and product teams to maximise the current influencer partnerships
What we’re looking for:
- Degree Qualified (Preferred)
- 1+ year experience in marketing (preferred)
- A genuine interest in health, wellbeing, fitness and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus dependant on company & personal performance
- Birthday off
- Company doctor
- Onsite Barber/Hairdresser
- Onsite Physiotherapist
- Free onsite staff gym at THG Icon office
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job