Influencer Manager - Japan
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Nutrition:
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Influencer Marketing Manager - Myprotein Japan
Role Location: THG HQ - Manchester (WA15 0AF)
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team at Myprotein focussing on the influencer programme for our Japan market. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the performance of our influencer program, managing commercial KPIs, budgets, and targets. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the program operates efficiently and optimises investment. Collaborating closely with the social team, you will work to optimise content created by influencers and ambassadors. Your expertise will be crucial in implementing and refining our Influencer strategy across various verticals, including Core, Vegan, Vitamins, bars, food and snacks, clothing, and PRO ranges. If you have a passion for influencer marketing, a keen understanding of commercial metrics, and the ability to optimise strategies across diverse product categories, we invite you to apply and contribute to the success of Myprotein Japan.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the channel performance, including commercial KPI’s, budgets & Targets for Myprotein Japan influencer programme.
- Manage performance and ensure the program is running efficiently and optimising investment
- Work closely with the social team to optimise influencer/ambassador content.
- Implement and optimize Influencer strategy across Myprotein’s verticals: Core, Vegan, Vitamins, bars food and snacks, clothing and PRO ranges
- Use tools including Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel & PowerPoint to analyse and report on influencer performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the trading team to align on offers to be included in influencers content
- Stay on-top of social trends and platform updates for wider team's use within content output
- Support on potential events and ad-hoc tasks that are related to Influencer marketing
- Directly manage a team, with the support of the head of influencers
- Work closely with the territory teams to support the onboarding of influencers and ensure that the influencers are vetted in line with brand guidelines.
- 3+ years experience in marketing (Influencer marketing experience strongly advantageous)
- Knowledge of the Japan market (Nutrition/Wellness experience advantageous)
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns across social and digital platforms.
- Japanese and English language skills both to full professional standard
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- An interest in the commercial aspect of influencer marketing, with proficiency in Excel and general data handling
- Strong project management skills; demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident with management of staff and running a team
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus dependant on company & personal performance
- Birthday off
- Company doctor
- Access to staff gym at THG Icon office
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job