Influencer Executive - Myprotein France
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
About the Role:
Influencer Executive - France
We are looking for the next generation of Marketing leaders in the Wellbeing industry. In this role you will partner with some of the Senior Influencer leaders in THG's Wellbeing division, working on the Myprotein France site.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who’s passionate about sports and nutrition. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing the influencer marketing strategy for Myprotein France
- Research and identification of suitable influencers across various categories including Fitness, Fashion, sport and Lifestyle
- Supporting the Myprotein France Influencer Database
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments
- Input into creative campaign ideas and strategies to build global brand awareness
- Use tools including Excel and Google Analytics to analyse and report on influencer performance
- Liaise with Content, Social, Campaign and Digital teams to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify influencer coverage
- Support the PR Team with ad hoc tasks, including the organisation and management of PR events
- Part ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in France – including contributing to product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein SWE teams to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in France
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
• French language skills both written and spoken to native standard is mandatory.
• Previous experience in the health & nutrition sector strongly desired.
• Previously developed an influencer marketing strategy for a brand
• Proven ability to work autonomously and deliver results
• Interest and understanding of the health and fitness industry
• Highly numerate with strong analytical & IT skills
• Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams
• Competitive Salary
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job