Influencer Executive - Myprotein - China
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Working within the Asian team, reporting to the marketing manager the Influencer Executive will work alongside the rest of the China marketing team to deliver successful influencer outreach, Onboarding and support with marketing campaigns for Myprotein China
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who’s passionate about influencer marketing and social media. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Research and identification of suitable influencers across various categories including Fitness, Fashion, sport and Lifestyle
- Ownership of the Myprotein China Influencer Database
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments
- Input into creative campaign ideas and strategies to build global brand awareness
- Use tools including Excel and Google Analytics to analyse and report on influencer performance
- Liaise with Content, Social, Campaign and Digital teams to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify influencer coverage
- Support the PR Team with ad hoc tasks, including the organisation and management of PR events
- Degree Qualified
- China language skills both written & spoken to native level
- A genuine interest in health, wellbeing, fitness and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job