THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Team: THG Society (across Ingenuity & Society clients)
Role: Influencer Marketing Executive
Purpose: support Ingenuity and Society clients in their Influencer Performance
· Manage end-end Influencer onboarding across client campaigns, including but not limited to: Talent sourcing, onboarding, briefing and execution.
· Confident with client communication to support your Influencer campaign going live and receiving necessary approvals.
· Support Influencer Manager with creative and seasonal strategies and campaign plans
· Build relationships with talent and agencies.
· Pro-actively identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
· Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
· Keep up to date on emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
· Liaise with the marketing team to support in creating and coordinating marketing strategies that work across different channels.
· Support the divisional team managing performance and ensuring the program is running efficiently and optimising investment.
· Ideally 1-2+ years in influencer marketing
· Experience with performance marketing / ROI driven campaigns is bonus
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job