Influencer Content Manager - Myprotein
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Influencer Marketing Manager - Myprotein
Location: Manchester (M90 3RR) - Hybrid Model 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
What you will be doing
· Working in the central nutrition influencer team, you will report into the head of influencers. You would be responsible for supporting the Myprotein content, social & campaigns delivery & execution
· Work closely with the social, content and campaigns teams’/stakeholders to deliver impactful, relevant, quality content through influencers
· The individual will be responsible to ensuring the influencer plans are robust and aligned to the campaign, content and social requirements, whilst ensuring you remain reactive and proactive in your recommendations.
· A focus on how we improve and elevate our social content through influencers.
· The individual will be accountable for the creating and delivering a 360 activation plan for influencers for campaigns, overseeing the end to end process – including ideation, briefing, messaging and product.
· You will support the organic social team through providing them with detailed information on the roster and facilitating any social requests they have.
· Similarly, you will oversee the usage of influencer content on paid social. You would be expected to take learnings and show initiative on ways of improving these workstreams.
· You will support the events team with guidance & support on
· You will the direct point of contact for any influencer related content & it’s subsequant usage. This includes overseeing the online & offline activation plans for newly onboarded talent and Tier 1 talent
· You will support the events team with guidance & support on how we better shape and elevate our offline activations to support a greater volume of quality content from events.
. +2 year experience in influencer marketing and/or marketing roles
· An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands
· Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
Strong project management skills; demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
An organised and structured approach
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on company/personal performance
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounted Gym Membership
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job