THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly scheduled cleaning tasks to the required standard across all production areas.
- Complete records of cleaning carried out in accordance with schedule.
- Follow strict deadline and time schedules.
- Clear any spillages quickly.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment in a clean and hygienic condition
- Carry out duties diligently and in a safe manner for both individual and site safety.
- Replenish Chemicals and consumables as required.
- Correct use of cleaning machinery and equipment supplied
- Raise any issues with the Head of Technical.
- Reporting any situation that may effect Quality or safety.
- Be well-disciplined and work in an organised and efficient way.
- Adhere to company Hygiene rules and regulations.
- Adhere to company Health and Safety regulations
Although not essential, the ideal candidate should have previous knowledge of hygiene practices and completed:
- Level 2 COSHH training
- Level 2 Health and Safety training
- Level 2 Food Safety training.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job