New York City, New York (Hybrid)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: HR Generalist
THG seeks a Human Resources Generalist to perform a wide range of Human Resources functions. The Human Resources Generalist will report to and work closely with the Manager of Human Resources (US) to carry out HR policies, procedures and functions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to; policy implementation, cultural engagement and employment law compliance.
- Support the HR Manager in ensuring the organization follows federal, state and city employment regulations concerning general Human Resources processes (equal job opportunity, equal pay, overtime eligibility etc).
- Supports the management of our new hire onboarding program, delivers established goals for the program, and recommends enhancements to improve the new hire experience.
- Ability to answer employee questions and or concerns regarding Human Resource policy, procedures, or employee guideline interpretations.
- Stay in the know of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in human resources.
- Support with employee relations matters with guidance from Human Resources Manager.
- Contributes to a highly people-focused and engaging workspace which includes planning engagement events.
- Ensure the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics, employee data etc.
- Perform audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, terminations, ER matters and prepare reports as needed
- General knowledge of labor laws
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of HRIS system (ADP/Oracle) will be a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and excel skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to interact with employees at all levels
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- BA/BS required
- Salary: $68,000 - $75,000
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in-office; 2 day WFH
- Office Location: New York City - Financial District
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays (early end time)
- Exclusive employee discounts on THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job