Head of Retention
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Working in the Central Group Marketing function the Head of CRM will help to deliver the overall group Marketing strategy, working closely with the divisional Marketing teams.
- Work with divisional marketing teams to drive performance, best practice and benchmarking across Email, SMS and App
- Work with divisional marketing and trading teams to manage and improve the referral programme
- Help to grow and market Shopping Apps across multiple divisions, building a best practice launch and marketing plan
- Work with divisional marketing teams to drive performance, best practice and benchmarking across App marketing
- Supporting the rollout of personalisation across THG brands and Ingenuity clients
- Work with Data Analysts to identify opportunities for new customer journey touchpoints, Automation and Workflows
- Training and on-boarding of marketing grads and apprentices on THG CRM systems
- Develop and roll-out new channels (e.g. Push Notifications, WhatsApp, SMS, Telegram)
- Support divisional teams with reporting on results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with new site launches and acquisitions as well other key projects and new initiatives
- Manage and feed the tech roadmap as we continue to evolve the in-house CRM platform and App ecosystem
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes,
- Good understanding of Digital marketing
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience with Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job