Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
- Play a key and inspiring role in coaching our members through our 4 week member journey
- Motivate, coach and energies members throughout each session delivered
- Build and maintain your class attendance to help retain current members
- Handle member concerns when necessary
- Responsible for Gym Floor Operations ensuring high level maintenance of all fitness equipment, including daily gym checks, studio preparation and fault reporting
- Delivering personalised Club Inductions to groups of up to 4
- Provide a presence on the gym floor and be available at all times to assist members with their exercise programmes and ensure that they are using the equipment correctly
- Qualified up to a minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor or Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Prescription and delivery of exercise programs to new and existing members
- Proven experience as a Gym Instructor / Personal Trainer
- Evidence of continued self-development within fitness
- Flexible in your approach to a working environment and ability to work on a rota
- Excellent organisation skills
Opportunity to complete Level 2 Personal Trainer Qualification
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job