Group Finance Analyst
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
The Corporate FP&A team are at the forefront of analytics and reporting for the Group, focusing on providing management detailed insight for corporate planning and decision-making. A group wide function which consolidates all knowledge of financial performance across all of the groups divisions. Team includes a mix of practice and industry background individuals focused on providing accurate and timely analysis.
- Responsibility of the Group’s short term, high frequency forecasting process to provide real time insight
- Providing support on the annual budgeting and corporate planning cycles
- Assist on the continued rollout of best in class corporate performance management tools, to ensure appropriate Group wide adoption (Tagitek)
- Development and expansion of internal reporting packs, increasing insight and analytics
- Support regular reporting on key metrics to senior management and the Board
- Supporting on key group strategy decisions such as refinancing, acquisitions and other corporate transactions
- Working with senior stakeholders (executive board, M&A team, external advisors)
- Working with commercial finance teams in complex, high volume data modelling around key business decision making (Website launches, warehouse strategies, pricing, stock management etc.)
- Qualified Accountant – Newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) – ideal for a first time mover from practice
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years post qualified experience
- Understanding the principles of accounting and auditing, demonstrating a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills as this will involve dealing with a wide range of stakeholders across the business
- An individual who is keen to build strong networks
- Understanding of financial controls framework, and process best practice
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment,
- Planning and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines,
- A confident mindset, comfortable in dealing with a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job