Graphic Designer | DERMSTORE
New York City, New York, United States
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: Graphic Designer
As the Graphic Designer, you will strategize, develop and execute a variety of integrated assets for Dermstore.com initiatives across integrated campaigns and always-on programming for paid and owned channels. This role requires a creative, strategic and collaborate mindset paired with unmatched attention to detail; a strong eye for design is critical.
The person in this role should possess a solutions-oriented, self-starter mentality and should be comfortable delivering strong results with minimal supervision.
- Conceptualization & Design: develop creative design concepts and visually impactful graphics, illustrations, and layouts for multiple marketing channels including paid advertising, website visuals, email templates, social media
- Visual Narratives: Create compelling visual narratives by leveraging thoughtful design techniques and expert knowledge of typography
- Integrated Design: Lead integrated design initiatives for US Beauty programming, bringing new creative ideas and visuals / trends to the table
- Consistency Across Consumer Touchpoints: Conceptualize and execute designs across all consumer touch-points
- Digital – web, homepage, paid media, organic social media, email
- Traditional/Print – mailers, inserts, influencer kits, beauty boxes, OOH
- Collaboration: Collaborate with Brand & Campaign team to deliver fully integrated initiatives across all channels
- Designer with 5+ years of integrated design experience across digital + traditional mediums
- Strong typographic and layout skills required
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite inclusive of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator required
- Must have completed accredited degree or certificate program from relevant Design program
- Previous relevant Beauty industry experience desired
- UX/UI design experience a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional marketing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills + the ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional creative and innovative design skills
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in-office; 2 day WFH
- Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- Office Location: New York City
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays (early end time)
- Exclusive employee discounts on THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job