Global Sales Manager - Beauty Brands
London or Manchester
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Perricone MD, Eyeko, Illamasqua, ESPA, ameliorate, Mama Mio, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role
As the Global Sales Manager for Colour brands , you will lead the Account Mgrs. across multiple territories , coaching and inspiring them to exceed in their roles. Driving profitable omni- channel sales & building relationships both internal & externally. Reporting to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of up to 3 direct reports
- Driving sales and the profitability of each territory
- Create and implement a territory business plan ensuring a seamless omni-channel approach. Working collaboratively across function (marketing / PR/ social/ brand teams/ Finance/ operations/ supply chain ) to deliver a robust joint business plan with each partner
- Manage the key partnership relationships, making all our partners feel like the number 1 account, through positive communication and understanding their customer profile
- You will partner with the Ops team ensuring forecasts are accurate and our warehouse and our partners are fully stocked:
Working with your team and the Ops Mgr. on:
- Forecasts by SKU, by month, by account.
- Organising orders with partners based on their deadlines and needs
- Special programs, such as exclusive bundles that are packaged in- house
- Tracking free of charge ( samples) and RTV for monthly budget reviews
- Ensuring the team create all new product setup from start to finish, writing copy and updating content for dotcom partners( identify key words and trends) working with the brand team to create assets for each partner
- Analysing needs and best practices for each partner and being aware of competitor activity
- Reporting monthly exposure by partner( newsletters, sampling, special initiatives, placement on dotcom etc)
- Identifying opportunities outside of retail partners to grow the business ( paid sampling etc)
- Hosting seasonal strategy meetings, introducing new product development and gaining buy-in from partners ahead of launches
- Forecasting sales & stock with relevant internal stakeholders
- Review and renegotiate contracts or set up new partners
- Exceed, monthly, quarterly, half year sales targets and maintain the retail and contractual funding within the agreed budget.
- Sell through of forecasted stock plans
- Manage margin and costs in line with annual budgets
- Manage team performance; setting and reviewing quarterly objectives, ensuring feedback is constructive and inline with the performance rating process.
- Sell in and sell through oriented
- B2B experience of successfully driving and delivering sales targets
- Appetite for numbers and growing the business, results driven with an entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to create strong relationships with all partners at all levels
- Experience of leading & developing a small team
- Strong organisational skills
- Creative thinker
- Solution driven
- Proficient in Microsoft excel / power point
- Proven track record of driving the sales process from new business development to deal closure
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job