German E-Commerce Executive - Thehut.de
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Luxury and Lifestyle
THG Luxury & Lifestyle is home to our portfolio of fashion brands, including Coggles, AllSole, Mybag and Thehut.com.
Through our diverse collection of websites, customers have direct access to some of the world’s most sought-after labels such as Ganni, Coach, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, CK by Calvin Klein, Gucci and many more.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Luxury & Lifestyle is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
E-Commerce Trading Executive - Thehut.de:
Location: Manchester (M90 3RR)
As the Trading Executive, you will be responsible for the running of multiple categories on www.thehut.de focussing on the home & beauty categories within THG's Luxury Division. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager you will be the catalyst in driving this area from a day-to-day trading aspect and helping shape the strategy for this part of the business.
Main Tasks Include:
- Support the delivery of the customer experience through mobile/desktop/tablet, providing the customer with engaging and relevant content and information about brands and products
- Execution of trading activity through multiple different internal platforms
- Working with multiple internal teams; especially buying, marketing, design, merchandising and IT to deliver department plans and strategies
- Delivering monthly sales and profits in line with targets agreed with the Trading Manager and Head of E-Commerce
- Understanding areas to drive growth, be it through new customers, sales, profit, conversion or engagement
- Ownership of the campaign planners in agreement with the relevant buyer(s) and agreeing plans with marketing heads and Trading Manger
- Weekly sales and profit performance presentation during divisional Trading meeting
- Speaking to external suppliers to secure exclusive promotional activity and managing that relationship
- Analyse the department, the key competitors and current competitor activity
- Gather data and analysis for the department’s performances against KPI’s using internal (Business Intelligence reports) and external (e.g. Google Analytics) systems
- Visual merchandising the site based on data, popularity, newness and aesthetic
- Working closely with the Trading Manager and other Trading Executives to develop cross category opportunities and deliver the overall site strategy
- Review key lines and best-selling products to ensure every opportunity is maximised, and work in conjunction with the merchandising team to ensure that key products have good visibility and availability throughout the website.
- Top level graduate with a strong academic track record
- German language skills both written and spoken to native standard is essential
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Strong Data/Analytical/Numerical skills
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
- Keen interest in the Fashion/Beauty/Luxury Markets
- Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office Systems
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job