Fraud Agent - Operations
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Based at Icon 1, M90 5AA or Northwich
Shift Pattern: 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Sunday on a rota basis (37.5 hours) with 2 days at home, candidates would be required to work 1 in 3 weekends
About Fraud at THG
Come and join our fraud team in the North West and you will learn about all sides of fraud, from awareness and prevention to detection and resolution, across all our geographies. Analysts, agents, investigators and management work as a unit, to find effective ways to combat fraud at THG. This team interacts with almost every other team in the business; there is never a dull moment.
The Online Fraud Agent will learn how to appropriately resolve fraud issues for customers, victims and third parties. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn about online fraud, with a curious and investigative nature.
- You will learn to resolve fraud cases within agreed service levels and update customer accounts accordingly.
- Use a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data and conduct investigations
- Investigate and determine required action to prevent fraudulent transactions to mitigate loss to the business and its customers.
- When required or appropriate, take or make calls to customers or victims to effectively resolve fraud cases
- Identify and analyse new and emerging patterns of fraud and make recommendations for new controls and improved monitoring
- Assist in the production of daily work volume statistics
- Processing of Chargebacks and claims through different payment acquirers to meet SLA
- Swiftly resolve queries received from internal teams & external contacts in a professional manner
- Provide general administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the chargebacks team
- Undertake any other admin tasks as reasonably required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1+ years’ experience in either Customer Services, Fraud Operations, Chargebacks, Audit or Banking
- Performance driven, and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Curious, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail to be able to identify patterns and trends
- Ability to work on own initiative, and to be a team player
- Professional attitude and demeanour with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job