THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
The Operations division is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We Manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer good that we then dispatch to out customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose-built, innovative manufacturing and distribution centres.
The Engineering Focus Technician will be a key part of the engineering team. You will be responsible for the Health and Safety, Quality, Food safety compliance and the Reliability / Efficiency of a specific group of assets within manufacturing. This will include the Planning, Execution and Development of all maintenance activities.
· Ensure asset groups are fully compliant with all Health & safety, Quality and Food safety requirements.
· Plan preventative maintenance, requesting parts/materials/Labour support when required.
· Carry out planned, breakdown and preventative maintenance using engineering skill set.
· Development of existing maintenance within CMMS using the PM feedback & auditing and reviewing reactive/reliability data.
· Loss data analysis, reporting and development of asset specific reliability/efficiency improvement plans.
· Complete stock criticality matrix and optimization of stock holding in CMMS.
· Support RCA process and action plans for major losses.
· Clear and effective reporting and communication to key stakeholders.
· Coaching and supporting operators to develop understanding and cross training on assets.
· Provide support for project activity and change initiatives as appropriate.
· Workshop organization and housekeeping.
· Mentor apprentices and operators when required
· Time served Engineer.
· Minimum ONC in a relevant discipline.
· Good Mechanical/Electrical skill set
· Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
· Strong team player who adopts a continuous improvement approach.
· The ability to self-manage workloads against the correct priorities
· Experience of working in a fast paced engineering environment (ideally FMCG) is essential.
· Experience of CMMS utilization and development
· Strong understanding of H&S, Quality and Food safety in a manufacturing environment.
· Awareness of modern maintenance techniques.
· Good communication skills.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job