Finance Graduate (September 2024)
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
Our Development Programme
Throughout the programme, you’ll have access to a series of learning opportunities that will help to propel your career further, faster. The programme will consist of series of courses that have been designed to give you access to the knowledge, skills, and behaviours for success at THG. Each course will include a number of workshops, team takeovers, and engagement initiatives. Our programme is designed to accelerate your career by giving you access to regular, exciting, and engaging learning opportunities.
Finance at THG
THG’s Finance department is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and Group finance, to specific commercial teams for each of THG’s divisions.
With the company’s global presence increasing at an unprecedented rate, the Finance team continues to drive change while remaining agile; keeping pace with the business while never compromising on financial control or sales performance.
THG Finance is helping to deliver rapid growth for THG’s fast-moving, global brands. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
About the Role
Our three year Finance Scheme aims to provide you with a varied and fulfilled in-house training programme, developing you into a confident and well-rounded finance professional. Over the course of the programme, you will rotate through a minimum of three roles. These will be in 12 month placements in roles within Operations Finance, Central Finance, Transactional Finance, Group Finance, and Commercial Finance.
You will be given real responsibility from day one, so it’s important that you can work confidently by yourself and within a team. You also need to be committed to your qualifications as you will be required to study in your own time.
By training in-house, you will…
- Learn how a business operates from the inside
- Gain experience in a wide variety of finance teams and learn from incredible industry experts
- Work towards becoming a qualified accountant, attending lessons in the evening/on Saturday’s (paid for by THG)
- Log your learning and development as evidence for your professional qualification
- You will have access to different experience and development opportunities in all core areas of Finance
- You will have highly focused development opportunities within each rotation to improve a variety of skill sets
- At the end of the 3-year programme, you will be a well-rounded, qualified and highly commercial accountant who can step up to the demands of a higher level role
- Looking to start work after graduation in Summer 2024
- Graduating from a degree in Accountancy and Finance/Maths/Economics/Business (or related subjects)
- Ideally have a year in industry experience in a relevant finance-based role
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- Must be highly numerate with experience working in excel
- Strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job