Finance Business Partner
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Ingenuity Finance
THG Ingenuity is THG’s proprietary, end-to-end technology and operating platform that has enabled the group to successfully build and scale its own global, direct-to-consumer brands, including market leaders Myprotein and lookfantastic. The platform continues to power THG’s $1.5 bn annual turnover and now services a growing portfolio of international retailers ready to take their brands to the next level of growth, working with businesses including large well know international brands.
Ingenuity offers an end-to-end solution to our clients and comprises multiple divisions including Ecommerce, Digital – state-of-the-art digital content, Fluently – helping organisations and brands communicate fluently in over 160 languages and Hosting - end-to-end digital commerce ecosystem built for seamless ecommerce and customer engagement. THG ECO is the latest part of Ingenuity, which offers recycling options and ways to become more carbon efficient. This latest part of Ingenuity is really exciting as we embark on our aim to become a more green business.
Ingenuity finance team plays an integral part in the success of THG and provides support to the senior management team to ensure all operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered. The day to day can vary from reporting of key financial information, partnering with business stakeholders or reviewing client proposals, but always driving continuous improvement within the finance function.
About the Role
Due to continued expansion, THG is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to work within our Ingenuity Department. You will play a vital role in the provision of information to the Senior Management team and to the Group.
This is a highly visible and important role within an established Finance team with excellent scope for progression.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Act as the bridge between the company's finance and non-finance executives
- Work towards improving financial efficiency
- Help to improve the FP&A Process
- Reviewing all client commercial proposals
- Supporting client onboarding process
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with other departments
- Review of financial and non-financial KPIs with focus on challenging management teams on budgetary and comparator variances
- Reporting of key financial information on business, provide advice and support so that their knowledge and understanding is enhanced
- Providing support to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to produce budgets and forecasts
- Drive continual improvement within finance function
- Qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA).
- Proven, hands-on experience in a Business Partnering role.
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders across the business.
- Analytical, quick to grasp the fundamentals of a business and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-moving and changeable environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous experience within an online business would be advantageous.
- A proactive attitude and desire to challenge the status quo.
This role will be based out of our Manchester Airport offices. Whilst we do offer hybrid working, you would be required to attend the office at least 3 days a week.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job