Field Sales & Education Manager | Biossance
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY (Remote)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: Field Sales & Education Manager - reporting to Regional Manager
Biossance was born when our scientists invented a skin-identical hydrating molecule—squalane—that’s made from sustainable fermented sugarcane. Creating the world’s most incredible and powerful moisturizer led to creating the world’s most powerful skincare formulas. We use first-of-its kind proprietary fermentation technology to biodesign new, high-performing ingredients. The incredible research and development teams in our labs are leading the way to a healthier planet with our exceptional clean chemistry.
The role of the sales and education manager will represent the Biossance Skincare brand at Sephora within a geographic location across the US or Canada. Not to exclude future retailers in the future.
Serves as a key liaison between Biossance and the retail accounts to positively impact sales through educating, demonstration, and events.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5 years Account Executive / Education Executive in the cosmetics industry, Sephora experience a plus
- Enjoys working for fast pace, fast growth company
- Passion for selling & training Beauty in an instore environment
- Self-managed, based remotely but travels 5 days a week to stores in market
- Monthly store visits, report on inventory levels, and track sales performance by door
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through developing teams, special events in stores, all while providing exceptional customer service representing the brand
- Strong presentation skills with ability to create, inspire, & coach
- Ability to lead and present virtual trainings via Zoom, Skype or Teams applications
- Conduct in person trainings in both small and large capacities
- Plan and execute minor and major special events in stores
- Recruit and manage freelance team. Communicate, schedule, and approve timesheets with recaps weekly. Manges freelance budget monthly
- Ability to receive Training product / Gratis, samples & event collateral, with the ability to lift and load as needed
- Role can require standing for up to 6 hours at a time and at times, ability to lift cartons as needed between 10-40 lbs
- Build strong business relationships with stores sales teams and management
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (i.e.: verbal, written, group presentation and through facilitation)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and able to create and update PPT presentations
- Administratively responsible for timely and accurate reporting and expense control, sales reporting and recapping business monthly
- Ability for overnight travel for some geographic markets, based on home base
- Position requires a flexible work schedule, to include weekends, some evenings, and specific holidays
- Black - out periods based on retailer calendars and events
- Clean driving record according to company criteria. Owns reliable, insured car in good working condition.
- Medical, dental, vision and life AD&D insurances
- Salary: $77,000 - $85,000 + Travel Benefits/Compensation
- 401k with employer match
- Pre-tax FSA
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job