Facilities Manager - ICON and Offices
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Locations: ICON Offices
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About the Facilities Department and the Role
The Facilities team is responsible for maintaining all THG sites, ensuring that all colleagues and visitors are in a clean, safe environment while on site.
Facilities Manager to oversee the delivery of the overall Facilities Management strategy and service, while providing clear reporting KPIs to key internal stakeholders. In addition to the standard daily FM operations management the FM will be expected to deliver project management, investigation, innovation and variable change management across the complex. FM will manage all service lines and streams including but not limited to hard services, soft services and life cycle asset management as well as manage the human resource of the FM team on site.
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, maintenance, post, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Issue work permits, risk assess and manage the internal compliance systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Manage and monitor the usage of all utilities and incoming services
- Manage building management systems (BMS) monitor and investigate recorded results
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Experience within Facilities Management role working with offices
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Confident decision making
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- Teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- IT literate
- Practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
- In-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Full UK Driving licence
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job