Experienced Warehouse Assistants | THG LABS
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have previous experience in a Warehouse environment?
- Want to join one of the UK’s largest beauty development and manufacturing partners?
If the answer is YES…we have the perfect opportunity for you!
THG LABS offers a unique end-to-end service specialising in the development and supply of premium beauty and cosmetic products to highly respected brands and retailers on a global scale. We have extremely knowledgeable, hardworking, and innovative teams working across our sites in Trowbridge and Frome, including a state-of-the-art laboratory and 98,000 square foot ever-developing manufacturing site.
As part of our growth strategy for 2023 and beyond, we are now searching for experienced Warehouse Assistants to join our new site in Radstock on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for all aspects of stock delivery including receipt, stock control, picking and despatch as well as other specialist warehouse duties.
Key activities will include: -
- Safely loading and unloading goods from delivery lorries using forklift trucks (only if authorised) and signing delivery notes.
- Picking and checking stock prior to it being sent to filling/packing/customer/commercial, completing all necessary paperwork.
- Completing the data side of all stock movements using computer or handheld devices, including transferring to appropriate depots or correctly issuing stock.
- Performing stock checks when required to ensure accuracy, including investigating, and correcting any stock discrepancies.
About you: -
At THG LABS the culture is fast paced, focusing on quality and teamwork. Previous experience in a similar role is preferred along with the following:
- Valid Pivot Truck Licence (preferred but not essential)
- Valid Counterbalance Licence (essential)
- Experience using warehousing systems such as sage, reports and other functions
- The ability to effectively prioritise a demanding workload
- To be able to communicate effectively & positively with all colleagues, Supervisors and Managers
In return, you will join a growing, innovative, forward-thinking company in an ever-changing industry that will continue to support your development both personally and professionally and allow you to build a highly rewarding and successful career.
Benefits & Rewards: -
- Highly supportive company culture
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Programme
- Discretionary company-wide bonus scheme
- Generous employee discounts on all products
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Other fantastic benefits including company pension scheme, smart casual dress code, free parking on site and so much more…
Our Company Values: - One formula for success: PRIDE in every product
- Perseverance - THG LABS believe dedication delivers success
- Responsibility - THG LABS believe in taking responsibility
- Inclusivity - THG LABS believe in diverse perspectives
- Development - THG LABS believe progress never stops
- Engagement - THG LABS believe in actively engaging with our customers
By living these values every day we’ll achieve our objectives and feel the sense of pride and fulfilment in being part of a team that creates something exceptional.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job