Engineering Maintenance Planner
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
The Operations division is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We Manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then dispatch to out customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose-built, innovative manufacturing and distribution centres.
About The Role:
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for the delivery of work orders across the Manufacturing and Fulfilment site. Working with the Maintenance and operations teams, you will lead the planning & scheduling process to ensure tasks are prioritized accordingly within the allocated operational windows. You will evolve the current processes to maximize availability of the assets while also identifying opportunities to optimize maintenance practices.
A key part of the role will be the management of inventory through the eMaint system. You will maximize stock availability through criticality assessments and drive improvements in costs through the analysis of KPI data.
- Support the delivery of engineering KPIs through effective planning and execution with the engineering teams.
- Effective daily, weekly and monthly planning, based on compliance within the existing schedule and also management of the preventative work order backlog to ensure 100% compliance is achieved and risks removed.
- Continuously review the planning model for ways to further optimize and improve delivery.
- Support the delivery of engineering excellence growth in responsible categories.
- Superuser for E-maint system and asset management, aligning with group standards.
- Manage and support colleagues on all work orders within eMaint; ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Train, develop and coach end users (engineers/operations), develop training material and drive expectations on efficient and accurate data entry.
- Mange and develop robust third party contracts to deliver external compliance for non and statutory compliance for site facilities.
- Manage Permit to Works for tasks within your competence.
- Alignment with group roll out plan and standardization, innovate and evolve maintenance management, Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP) and scheduling; and eMaint reports.
- Develop and publish Engineering metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
- Support our third party inventory management team to manage inventory and complete purchase orders as required
- Build forecasted spend report and contribute to the development of annual budget projection.
- Experience working with maintenance planning systems either as a planner or an engineer/technician.
- Experience of stores and inventory management
- Experience with CMMS, management, deployment and auditing
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation will be at the heart of your work
3 years’+ experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a maintenance planner or other engineering role
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job