Employer Branding Specialist
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Employer Branding Specialist
We’re looking for a data-driven Employer Branding Specialist to transform THG’s employer brand into a well-recognised global brand with a unique employee value proposition (EVP). Working across talent, marketing, and communications, you will support the delivery of our employer branding strategy, leveraging your talent attraction, and marketing knowledge to bring our EVP to life both internally and externally.
- Work with our Talent team to understand and support talent acquisition goals, priorities, and challenges.
- Conduct market research and report on labour market trends to attract target candidates by role, experience, industry, and location.
- Deliver our employer branding comms plan, incorporating SEO to increase visibility, and lead on employer branding copywriting including job descriptions, onboarding comms, employee magazine, recruitment brochures, and website copy.
- Track and analyse employer branding data, sharing key findings with the relevant teams, and adapting to make quick and effective changes to our employer branding strategy.
- Support the Early Careers team with their talent attraction strategy, identifying opportunities to attract and engage top early careers talent.
- Support the delivery of internal engagement initiatives to bring THG’s EVP to life.
- Produce monthly reports on your areas of responsibility within our employer branding strategy.
- Industry experience in employer branding and/or communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to be proactive, manage your time, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job