Ecommerce Manager - MENA region
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role; eCommerce Manager
The eCommerce Manager role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Ingenuity and play a key part in driving the account forward on its momentous journey. You will be responsible for all the online marketing activities for a skincare brand.
The responsibility for the KPIs, growth strategy & e-commerce targets will sit with the eCommerce Manager, which will rely on their ability to assess the market, be reactive to competitors and align marketing, trading and creative plans.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ownership of the trading calendar, reviewing competitor offers and being reactive to the market.
- Ensuring the websites are kept up to date with correct offers, gifts with purchases, updated banners, new-in products/brands, and regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Reach out, implement and optimize affiltes strategy.
- Be a driver behind influencer onboarding, working alongside the central teams to ensure that influencers are vetted in line with brand guidelines
- Supporting on ideas to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning), etc.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Using analytics and different reporting systems to understand the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Responsible for the delivery of targets and budgets through campaign activations to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Working with the wider THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Deliver best-in-class customer experience by partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice, and conversion opportunity.
- Supporting in relaying client needs and requests; balancing expectations both internally and externally.
- Working with the team to organise launch dates, site navigation amendments, studio outputs & reporting mechanisms for upcoming projects and development implementations.
- Fluent Arabic speaker to native or bi-lingual standards (must)
- Experience within a digital/eCommerce business (preferred)
- Ambitious and driven; hungry for success and responsibility.
- Good understanding of the beauty industry, and eager to develop their knowledge in digital marketing areas.
- Ability to analyze data and present findings
- Manages their time efficiently, and enjoys problem-solving and finding effective and scalable solutions.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Strong communication skills; can demonstrate strong teamwork skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job