Ecommerce Executive - Netherlands | LOOKFANTASTIC
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry.
We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About The Role
The Ecommerce Executive is responsible for executing the country's trading plan, oversee the day-to-day operation of the Netherlands site, ensuring a seamless customer journey while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver business objectives whilst maintaining brand identity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works with the Ecommerce Manager to plan, execute and optimise the brand ecommerce strategy, including the planning and execution of CRM campaigns and daily activations, all aligned in accordance with our brand identity.
- Collaborates with buying, merchandising, and marketing to ensure optimum execution of trading calendar.
- Is responsible for the management and optimisation of key country KPIs, for example but not limited to Revenue, Profit, Traffic, Conversion, Average Order Value.
- Delivers best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice, and conversion opportunity.
- Drives continuous site improvements to maximise conversion, Average Order Value, and reduce bounce rate on site and reduce barriers to buying online.
- Keeps up to date with industry/market trends and networking opportunities.
- Provides regular reporting of overall performance metrics (e.g. Revenue, Gross Profit, Conversion and Average Order Value) to inform suggested actions to improve performance.
- Conducts product and range performance reviews regularly and identifies key actions to drive growth and mitigate risk.
- Uses analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Share insights on customer behaviour and trends across beauty functions to drive best practice behaviour and learnings.
- Regularly tracks relevant competitor activity to provide constant context on market positioning.
- Works collaboratively with peers, acting as a role model and mentor for more junior executives.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language skills.
- Time management: Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time.
- Analytical ability – understanding of ecommerce key metrics and ability to identify trends relating to performance.
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and influence peers and stakeholders.
- Awareness of and interest in the beauty industry.
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset.
- Component with the Microsoft office suit, especially Excel.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job