Ecommerce Executive - Denmark
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Working within the Myprotein territory team, reporting to the Regional Manager the Ecommerce Executive will work alongside the rest of the team to deliver successful results with marketing campaigns for Myprotein Denmark.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who’s passionate about ecommerce. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills. This candidate will be analytical and passionate about data.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility and management of Myprotein Denmark– including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy for the Myprotein Denmark site.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Denmark website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Degree in Marketing (Preferred but not essential)
- Must have Danish language skills both written & spoken to native level
- A genuine interest in health, wellbeing, fitness and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing
- Interest in the health, fitness, nutrition market in Denmark is desired.
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job