E-Commerce Manager - Myprotein Korea
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
E-Commerce Manager - Myprotein Korea:
We are looking for a Korean speaking E-commerce Manager, to help drive sales and performance across Myprotein Korea, joining one of the high performing teams in the brand.
- The Korean speaking E-commerce Manager has a key part to play in growing the Myprotein brand across the Korean region – one of our fastest growing territories.
- Merchandising and optimising list pages, strip banners, product pages
- Building landing pages for lead gen/campaign activity
- Establishing new ways to acquire customers and subsequent customer management for retention
- Creating the monthly email plan with CRM/Content
- Leading all key trade activity (Birthday, Singles Day, Black Friday)
- Working with Finance to phase daily targets for site and category
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Reviewing key lines and bestselling products to ensure opportunity is maximised, ensuring that key products have good visibility throughout the website.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Korea – including product reviews, product content.
- Reviewing competitor activity and analysing trends to ensure we are in a strong market position.
- Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Korea.
- Ability to write and speak Korean to native level.
- Experience within a digital consumer goods business in a Ecommerce or digital marketing position 2+ years.
- Fully competent with Microsoft excel
- P&L Oversight/Management experience is desired
- Top tier graduate from elite University with strong academic track record
- Multi-lingual with interest in developing Korean Markets
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Experience managing/mentoring junior employees
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts across THG brands
- Company bonus scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job