Dutch Ecommerce Executive
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity is a fully integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution, overcoming challenges and taking brands direct-to-consumer. Our client portfolio includes globally recognised brands such as Coca-Cola, Nestle, Elemis, Homebase, and Proctor & Gamble.
Technology is the driving force behind THG built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfilment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
About the role; eCommerce Executive:
The eCommerce Executive role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Ingenuity and play a key part in driving the account forward on its momentous journey.
The responsibility for the KPIs, growth strategy & e-commerce targets will sit with the eCommerce Executive, and rely on their ability to assess the market, be reactive to competitors and align marketing, trading and creative plans.
The unique brand and growing account brings lots of opportunity for development, trading success and diverse opportunity. We currently host multiple sites for the client & are onboarding further accounts in the new year. This growth calls for great responsibility and the management of trading teams to maintain momentum, unlock new accounts and drive success.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Client website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Using initiatives to drive brand awareness in multiple markets through campaigns, digital marketing channels and influencers.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Improve, develop and lead market place strategy for the brand whilst working with the central market place team.
- Deliver on targets and budgets through campaign activations to ensure KPI's are achieved.
- Ensuring the websites are kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Relaying client needs and requests; balancing expectations both internally and externally.
- Organising launch dates, site navigation amendments, studio outputs & reporting mechanisms for upcoming projects and development implementations.
- Native Dutch Speaker
- Commercially astute, ambitious and driven; hungry for success and responsibility.
- Experience of managing budgets, trading calendars, sales forecasts and marketing channel traffic overviews.
- Manages their time efficiently, enjoys problem solving and finding effective yet scalable solutions
- Experience of working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment; online retailing knowledge preferable.
- Strong communication skills; has worked exceptionally as part of a wider team and has experience in managing others.
- Has client-facing experience or similar; working with third party/external partners
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with responsibility for key decision making.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job