Digital PR Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from Influencers, SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
Digital PR is a fast moving and exciting channel within THG Ingenuity’s marketing team. The Digital PR Manager will be involved across all stages of product & reactive PR, as well as data driven & creative campaigns working alongside the Senior Digital PR Manager. The Digital PR Manager will have direct connection to the SEO, Content & Creative teams, to brief required assets, research and content needed for campaigns.
The role will require a creative approach and attention to detail, with planning, research and communication skills all important.
- Having end-to-end control of planning, researching and implementing digital PR campaigns for a set of clients.
- Organising & running ideation sessions to generate campaign ideas & hooks.
- Planning & undertaking research to gather data or information related to a campaign.
- Briefing and collating campaign assets together & compiling pitch emails.
- Developing and managing digital PR campaigns through their entire lifecycle, from ideation and production through to outreach, analysis and reporting.
- Undertaking quality control of work completed by the rest of the team, providing feedback and guidance where needed.
- Sending pitches to journalists & running follow-ups.
- Reporting on campaign performance.
- Monitoring requests from journalists via email, ResponseSource and social media.
- Organising product samples for journalists
- Running client calls & providing post campaign analysis reporting.
- Learning and keeping up to date with the latest digital PR techniques & strategies.
- Providing support to the Head of Digital PR.
- Working with junior members of the team to help improve their knowledge and skills.
- Experience within a digital PR role and a good knowledge of social media.
- Excellent analytical & research skills.
- Keen eye for numbers, able to interpret complex data sets and spot a good story
- Understanding how to monitor and measure digital marketing.
- Ability to research and write engaging content.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Solid Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Teams/Planner experience.
- High degree of written proficiency.
- Able to work within deadlines & to multitask.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working - 3 days per week in our Manchester office
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job