Digital Marketing Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About The Hut Group (THG)
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 10,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About THG Ingenuity Cloud Services
Since 2004, from the launch of our parent company, THG, we have grown from a British start-up to a globally renowned end-to-end technology platform. Developed initially as a solution to expensive third-party ecommerce solution providers, Ingenuity Cloud Services has now positioned itself as the partner of choice for organizations looking to grow globally, without any geographical barriers.
With nearly 20 years of experience in the cloud computing space and over 130,000 customers worldwide, we work with leading IT vendors to produce enterprise-grade technologies that empower businesses across the globe. Utilizing our network of 35+ cutting-edge data centers, we provide the underlying network infrastructure, hardware and software solutions that power the entire THG Commerce platform, supporting an expansive network of over 160 e-commerce websites for some of the world’s leading brands.
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. With a focus on PPC, SEO and paid social, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns that drive engagement, leads, and revenue for our business. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing, a passion for creating and managing effective campaigns, and a desire to learn and grow in the field.
- Developing and executing the paid media channel strategy for all THG ICS brands. This will involve managing the day-to-day activity across all paid channels to drive traffic and lead generation (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, Display amongst others).
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to develop high-performing ad creatives, copies and landing pages that support the business objectives.
- Optimize campaigns to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness, including audience targeting, ad copy, bidding strategies, and landing pages.
- Work with wider marketing team to report on marketing attribution models and the respective conversions and non-conversions across all channels, helping shape results, determine ROI, benchmarks and forecasts.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to improve organic search visibility, including on-page optimization, technical optimization, and content creation
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with the company's overall demand generation goals and strategies.
- Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and technologies and identify new opportunities to reach our target audience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, within either a media agency or a large marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of a variety of digital marketing channels and technologies, including email marketing, paid search, social media, and more.
- Experience of measuring and analysing channel performance data in platform and via reporting tools.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts across our brands - up to 40%
- Hybrid working in our state-of-the-art Manchester offices.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
If you're a digital marketer with a passion for driving results and a desire to learn and grow, we'd love to hear from you!
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job